Monday, September 8, 2008

Assortment

1) Kae asks if RWDB's are "heartless, compassionless, tightfisted beasts." Heartless, maybe. Compassionless, perhaps. But not tightfisted! Chip in and help this Adelaide mum in her effort to raise money for Austcare's work in Darfur.

2) Long-time cyber friend El Cid has got himself a new blog. Step over and say howdy.

3) Please note that I've added some more sites to my blog roll. There'll be more coming soon.

4) Moose makes faces at moose hunter; moose stew, anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm......moose!

Minicapt said...

I rather think your first "moose" was a misspelling, as you intended to use "mouse".

Cheers
JMH

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, Big Kahuna. Now I suppose you want that 50 bucks, huh?

RebeccaH said...

My dear departed mother used to go deer hunting with my father back in the 50's and 60's. She even took the rifle over the mantel to a bullsnake in the henhouse back in 1960 (although snakes rattled her, so she mostly managed shotgun pellet holes in the back of the henhouse in an effort not to hit the chickens).

Nevertheless, that snake ended up being draped on the back fence behind the wash house, as a reminder to other bullsnakes not to mess with our chickens.

Geez. I miss those days.