Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Devastating Revelations About Sarah Palin!!

Courtesy of the People's Cube (be sure to check out the "comments", too!)

Update: I thought McCain's speech was pretty good; I know that kind of setting doesn't suit him, but the sincerity was absolutely genuine, and he really whipped up the crowd in the closing segment. Question: How did those Code Pinkos get in there? I heard heckling several times (drowned out by determined chants of "USA!"), and I saw one hag being dragged off by security, but I thought you needed credentials to even get in the place. I wish (oh, how I wish!) they had posted Sarah in a strategic location with a tranquilizer-dart gun.

5 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Remember when we infidels used to say ridicule was our most devastating weapon against terrorists?

In your face, Ayers and Dorhn! Oh, and you too, Barry.

Mr. Bingley said...

Pretty Alaskan Castrates Obama

Anonymous said...

You ain't heard it from me, Paco, but apparently that Sarah Palin had her brood don't even separate their trash. That's right, plastic, glass, moose and liberal all in the same bag. I know they're country, but that's just sick.

Paco said...

Bingley: Excellent, my dear fellow!

I. Tiger: That is reprehensible. Liberals, for example, are supposed to get their own landfill.

Anonymous said...

As I read someone else write, she has damned Hillary's chances of ever becoming POTUS.

She has rejuvenated a jaded Conservative base; stolen the "change and reform" standard from the Ubermessiah and made the lefties froth at the mouth - a sure sign of success :-)

PALIN POTUS 2012!