Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Revolution Tea Party Update

MEMO

To: Field Operatives
From: TP-1, Revolutionary Command Center, Occupied Northern Virginia
Subject: Washington, D.C. Tea-Party
Date: April 14, 2009

In re: the Tea-Party demonstration scheduled for April 15th, please note that WWII surplus Navy life-jackets have been stockpiled on the Mall for use when throwing agents provocateurs into the Potomac.

Also, in view of the DHS’s discovery of our ties to extremist right-wing organizations, do not, repeat, DO NOT display your mammoth placards of Augusto Pinochet, Francisco Franco, and Glenn Beck until after the operation is complete and the city has been secured.

That is all.


P.S. And there'll be none of that, Smitty.

4 comments:

kc said...

I can't make it tomorrow! I am heartsick!

richard mcenroe said...

I'll go to two. You can owe me one.

TW: excuisma: What a TV news producer says when asked why he's not covering the tea parties.

richard mcenroe said...

My tea party signsTW: underme: Penelope Cruz... and then I woke up, dammit.

mojo said...

Wearing the old "Not Insane" t-shirt.

Hey, it couldn't hurt.