Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Democrat Health Care for Dummies


(Clickabiggen)

No, it’s not the original plumbing schematic for the Chrysler Building, or a chart showing Governor Sanford’s movements over the last six months; it’s a diagram of the health care plan designed by our lunatic Congress.

Note all the government choke points. The idea that life and death decisions will be made by faceless (and probably indifferent) bureaucrats gives me a chill. Maybe I’d better get that checked out (Oh, wait. I can’t. The Commissioner of the Health Choices Administration won’t let me).

Update: Track-A-Crat has a visually terrifying (yet somehow strangely hilarious) example of European-style health care gone wrong. As always, the devil is in the details.

5 comments:

smitty1e said...

"Democrat Health Care for Nurturing Dummies"
Fixed that for ya.

Robert of Ottawa said...

Friends, Americans, don't do it. This is another insane social;ist scheme to further government control of the people.

JeffS said...

I agree, Robert. It's a control measure on the population.

Thanks, Dhimmicrats.

mojo said...

Wouldn't be healthy. Get me?

Boy on a bike said...

Many years ago, when I was a junior policy wonk, my CEO descended from the corner office and asked me to draw him a diagram similar to this. It was to do with options for breaking up the industry we were working in.

I duly produced a diagram about as confusing and stupid as this one. I thought I was going to get a rocket, for after several days, I was unable to churn out a diagram that made the least bit of sense, or was easy to understand.

The CEO had other fish to fry. He took one look at it, smiled ruefully and went for a meeting with our state government cabinet.

He came back very happy.

There were a few Ministers pushing the option that I had diagrammed, and until that meeting, they had been pushing it very hard. Once that powerpoint slide went up on the screen, all the Ministers and the Premier scratched their heads until one (who was promoting this option) said, "Who thought up this bloody ridiculous idea? It's a brain dead load of cr*p".

When informed it was a diagram of his concept, cabinet rapidly dropped the idea, and we had a sensible restructuring instead.

Unfortunately, I don't think your mob have the CDF to put this beast down.