Sunday, October 11, 2009

Link Unto Others As You Would Have them Link Unto You

It is perhaps the most important of Stacy McCain’s Rules of Blogging – and one in the observance of which I have sometimes failed to do my Christian duty. I blame Technorati! They haven’t updated my “Most Recent Posts” in over two months, and I figured that they weren’t updating the links to Paco Enterprises, either; however, a recent check shows this not to be the case. So I will now attempt to make amends to my colleagues.

1) Stacy continues to fight for justice from the Charlestown (WV) Gazette. I suspect that the ink-stained wretches at the Gazette will soon discover that pulling a kitten by the tail is not the same thing as yanking the tail of a hungry tiger.

2) Ruby Slippers honors yours truly with the number one spot on a top ten list.

3) The Classic Liberal possesses an eye for beauty.

4) The Daley Gator has a fabulous link-fest.

5) Obi’s sister has your Nobel roundup.

6) Prepare to be lionized at The Washington Rebel.

7) 36 Chambers - explore them all!

8) For a comprehensive view of what’s going on in the cybersphere, check out Word Around the Net.

4 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Dang it, Paco! How can I keep up with all these wonderful blogs you keep linking to?

Paco said...

Is there something like speed-dial on the computer?

JeffS said...

That's easy, Rebecca; just cut back on eating, sleeping, and personal hygiene.

;-p

Minicapt said...

Geez, Jeff, next you'll imply she's an old lady.
And that would be totally untrue ....

Cheers