Monday, November 1, 2010

The view from the entitlement bunker

I'm a few days late in commenting on Alaska Senate candidate Lisa Murkowski's attempt to tear up the first amendment, but I did want to mention it briefly by way of pointing out that RINOs are not only perfectly willing to torpedo party unity when conservatives get in the way of their sense of entitlement, but are not at all shy about making extraordinarily ham-fisted efforts to shut down opposition. Florida's Charlie Crist is, if possible, an even more absurd example of someone addicted to public office.


"No one escapes from Stalag 49!"

7 comments:

smitty1e said...

Lisa looks just a few lines short of Jagger in that pic, IYKWIMAITYD.
When she goes down in flames in a couple of hours, will you giver her shelter?

Paco said...

You mean like a half-way house? Sure, I suppose we could find her something.

JeffS said...

I think that she looks and acts like a Romulan, myself.

Minicapt said...

Sigourney Weaver spies the Alien.

Cheers

wayne Job Broadford Victoria said...

I was of the opinion that you cannot judge a book by it's cover, that is until I encountered the countenance of this women. Truelly a sight to behold, fifty cloves of garlic, a wooden stake, a cross and a silver bullet, yet still would I feel unsafe in close encounter.

Steve Skubinna said...

Hey, her Daddy gave her the seat, fair and square! Leggo or she's telling Mom!

Mooooooom!!!!!!!

Merilyn said...

Good lord, she looks a bit like Juliar! [Juliar is the new "nick name for Julia Gillard].