Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dude, if that's how you like it

Marc Maron, a comedian I've never heard of, appeared on the execrable Bill Maher's television program and said this about Michele Bachmann and her husband:
I don’t want to be crass [epic fail, btw - Paco] but I just hope that Marcus Bachmann takes all that, you know, rage that comes from repression and denial and brings it into the bedroom with her. I hope he f–ks her angrily because, because that’s how I would.
Careful, Marc! Your date may have overheard you.


"C'mon, Porky! Let me hear you squeal like a fifth-rate comedian doing stand-up at the Kenmore Lanes Bowling Alley cocktail lounge in Buffalo, New York!"

5 comments:

JeffS said...

I think that you insult fifth-rate comedians everywhere.

rinardman said...

I hope he f–ks her angrily because, because that’s how I would.

Perhaps that's what Marc Moron did to his ex-wife, and she didn't think it was fun.

Typical "sensitive" liberal comic.

*

Anonymous said...

Wonder if the women at HuffPo and Code Pink would think he was funny?

Deborah Leigh

JorgXMcKie said...

Just consider this one more sign of the desperation on the Left. Those are some seriously scared people, who feel their control slipping away.

Mikael said...

Exact, Jorg.

The left are filling their pants by the thought that someone like Palin or Bachmann are lying under their beds at night. That's wy they Have. To. Be. Destroyed by any means necessary, how ever low they have to stoop in order to do so.

The funny thing to watch is that "the enemy" doesn't seem to care at all about the so called "jokes" that some two-bit "comedian" makes about them.
And *that* is what drives the left into a panicky frenzy, like a wolverine caught i a corner!

Same with the MSM. Every time Sarah Palin opens her mouth the media is all over her. "Clear the front page! Palin made a gaffe!!" Except she didn't. "Not a gaffe? Dang! Oh well, sooner or later she will screw up. Keep on truckin' boys. One day, we will get her. And then Santa will get us all a pony this Christmas!"

I'm not sure I'd like Bachmann or Palin for Prez, but in some ways I do. If nothing else, just to put on the popcorn and gleefully watch the heads of the European elite implode. (No, not explode. That would indicate that something are in their heads capable of reaching a critical mass in the first place. That is not the case.)