Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wisconsin’s slave labor camps

Did you know that thousands of Wisconsinites are confined within barbed-wire compounds, where, huddling under tin-roofed sheds in all kinds of weather, they are forced to make head cheese and Green Bay Packer pennants against their will?

Neither did I, but I assume that’s what lawyer Vince Megna is getting at when he compares the state to North Korea.

(H/T: Overlawyered)

Speaking of North Korea, I'd like to honor Kim Jong Il with some properly elegiacal music, courtesy of the two Louis's, Armstrong and Jordan.

6 comments:

mojo said...

Ain't no use to run, you rascal, you.
Ain't no use to run, you rascal, you.
Ain't no use to run,
I done bought a Gatling gun,
And you still having your fun, you rascal, you!

I'm gonna kill you just for fun, you rascal, you!
I'm gonna kill you just for fun, you rascal, you!
I'm gonna kill you just for fun;
The buzzards gonna have you when I'm done.
I'll be glad when you dead, you rascal, you!

JeffS said...

Lawyer Megna really is a cheese head, isn't he?

bruce said...

I grew up with a Megna family. Originally from Sicily.

They have family honour and pride. This lawyer whining in public brings shame on his name.

RebeccaH said...

But where would the queens be, without their drama?

Anonymous said...

Deborah Leigh said... Vince Megna is an overpaid idiot. He should take a fact finding trip to NK. Lawyers don't make $300.00+ per hour in NK. Heck, that might be monthly. But they get swell toilet paper and matches.

The anti-Walker statements that appear on that site are disgusting.

upholstery cleaning Milwaukee said...

You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing that I think I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely wide for me.