Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's easy for Obama to be ahead in the polls...

...when you get this kind of dishonest sampling. Also see here.

Many polls are assuming up to an 11 point Democrat registration advantage (the advantage in Democratic wave year, 2008, was 7), and are undercounting independents.

It's all part of the Democrat strategy, folks. The donks, assisted by their mamluks in the media, are working overtime to demoralize Republicans and independents. Don't let skewed polls pick the next president; let's defeat Barry AND the mainstream media.

I expect all paquistas to do their duty.

7 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I will absolutely be in the voting booth come November, Mr. Paco sir! There are two people I desperately want to see kicked out of office, and they are Barack Obama and Sherrod Brown.

JeffS said...

Ditto here, Rebecca, save that I want to see Maria Cantwell out of the Senate.

Yojimbo said...


I regret that I have but one ballot
to mail for my country.

I hope y'all are not counting on the Republicans holding the Kyl Senate seat.

rinardman said...

Even tho I live in a blue state dragged down by Chicago values, I'll go vote for Romney/Ryan, anyway.

My way of flipping the bird at the Obama sheeple.

mojo said...

Vote Early, Vote Often

Skeeter said...

On Oz ABC-TV today: several minutes of video showed big crowds of people in Fairfax Virginia rallying in support of Romney. The TV commentator presented it as some sort of aberration and not a true indication of the Republicans' chances of winning.

Paco said...

Skeeter: Then your commentators are like our commentators!