Tuesday, January 5, 2016

How did you celebrate Obama's new gun control edicts?

A fellow I know well - you might even say I love him as I love myself - celebrated by buying a Ruger Redhawk revolver, in the comparatively rare .41 Magnum version. A hefty, stainless steel beauty, with Hogue grips. Nice.

I hear, in a roundabout sort of way, that Green Top, one of the best-stocked gun stores in Virginia, has been doing a hundred firearm sales per day for the last couple of weeks. That is, until the last few days; now they're doing nearly two hundred sales per day.

For a guy who wants to reduce the number of guns in our society, I'd say Barry's efforts seem to be a little counterproductive.

By the way, I saw that he shed tears when he gave his little speech on gun control. Twitchy responds with robust skepticism.

3 comments:

rinardman said...

I don't remember...did the media swoon when John I'll Cry If I Want To Bohner turned on the tear spigot?

bruce said...

Happy New Year all. How about Obama starts in south Chicago, the people he promised to help first? Fix the gun problem there where it's most needed, show some practical results. Otherwise it's just histrionics.

RebeccaH said...

Bruce, they "fixed" the gun problem in Chicago. That's the problem.