Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday funnies

Via friend and commenter Rebecca, funny airport pickup signs. Here's one of my favorites (click to enlarge):



"We're not running out of gas today, Tommy."



"But, officer, I only had one drink!"



Will the real Superman step forward? (H/T: Common Cents).



The latest in the adventures of Florida Man (H/T: Mrs. Paco)

A new tactic for suspects during interrogations: "A police interrogation of a Kansas City man charged with drug and gun offenses ended prematurely when an investigator was driven from the room by the suspect's excessive flatulence." (also, H/T: Mrs. Paco)

A list of interesting jobs from that wild man of the web, TimT at Will Type for Food.

Investigators are looking into why this is such a dangerous intersection (H/T: Powerline's "The Week in Pictures"):

1 comment:

Deborah said...

The airport pick up signs were wonderful. I wonder if Vader really

The man with the giant martini glass reminds me of the gigantic margarita I had in the Army. Although mine was much smaller, I haven't seen one like it since. Don't remember what we were celebrating (maybe my promotion), but I remember that drink and the fine seafood enchiladas. It's funny since I really don't drink.

The two Supermen were hilarious. It would be fun to see them jostle for a telephone booth.

Powerlines The Week in Pictures was funny.